Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Clear Eyes, Cute Shoes, Can't lose.

Chambray: Target // Jeans: J. Crew Factory // Shoes: New York & Co (on sale!) // Watch: Fossil

I have been searching far and wide for the perfect chambray. And of all places Target would have it. I don't know why it took so long for me to figure that out. It fits well and matches everything. It's definitely become a staple in my closet. 

Let me just be another annoying person that says "I can't believe summer is almost over!" But for real. Its going by so quickly. But on the plus side, this means all of my favorite tv shows will be back soon or have already started! Breaking Bad anyone!? I wont spoil the premier for you if you haven't seen it yet, BUT IT WAS SO GOOD. So if you haven't started it yet, then where are your priorities? 

Oh this is my new mantra: 
"Clear Eyes, Cute Shoes, Can't Lose"
But seriously, got these bright loafers the other week for $10 at NY and Co. Go! They might be there still!   





No comments:

Post a Comment