Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I was never scholarly.

Dress: H&M (Old) // Chambray: Target // Necklace: Francesca's // Shoes: Chinese Laundry // Bag: Gap

I realized I wear this dress more than I think I do. I mean I already blogged it like 2 (here & here) other times and I haven't blogged for very long...It's been in my closet for years, and I guess it really is a staple that's been around for a while. 

I feel like this outfit is very "back to school". But if you know me, you know that I'm not really a school person. My senior year in high school, I probably skipped school more than I attended. Obviously a pro. And I'm basically Ferris Bueller. I remember pretending to be my mom and calling in sick. But instead of taking a trip to the city, I just went to target. Also, can we talk about Sloane's jacket in that movie? I mean. Perfect. 




No comments:

Post a Comment