Monday, September 2, 2013

basically it's pretty basic.

Jeans: Madewell via JCrew (similar) // V Neck: Target // Sneakers: Converse // Watch: Fossil // Necklace: Handmade (similar)

As much as I love to wear dresses and pretty stuff, this is typically my everyday look. I love feeling comfortable and casual. But I think that's more of my style anyways. 

Also, I have the legs of a junior high girl. But its ok, I've finally accepted that. Also, filters on camera phones make me feel way better about taking blog pictures instead of using a real camera. I know, I'm THAT person (Sorry to all my photographer friends). 

Ok, I'm done writing. It's labor day, people. This is too much work. 
*goes back to watching the office*




               
                                                                                                                                       -Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment