Friday, September 6, 2013

white girl got some curves

 Jacket: Gap (similar) // Shirt: Jcrew // Shorts: Jcrew (similar) // Belt: Thrifted // Shoes: Converse // Watch: Fossil

Okay, I'm here to address two things today on the blog: 

First thing. Its after labor day and I'm wearing mainly white. So suck on that to whoever made up that rule. And also, this is a victory because I wore this all day and didn't spill anything on it. Believe me, I had a lot of opportunities between eating spaghetti for lunch and drinking about 4 cups of coffee today to add some stain to it. So I do deserve some kind of award, right?

Second thing. Not sure if you've seen this article floating around...I think that it might be a little dated. But I can't help but think about how important it is to promote healthiness. Women are beautiful. With curves or without. Tall or short, we were created to be lovely beings. But if you're trying to be beautiful by going to drastic measures, its not worth it. You'll never be satisfied with your looks. I love Christina Hendricks. I think she's just stunning. I've read some articles interviewing her and she talks a lot about just being healthy and happy and embracing her curves. I think that beauty doesn't really just come from a size on the back of your jeans, but more from the confidence you give out. 

**Comparison is the thief of joy. - Theodore Roosevelt** 




-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment